Accessorising in Boho


Headscarf - Vintage
Tee - Pull & Bear
Jeans & Belt - Vintage
Shoes - Doc Martens
Watch - Casio

Since I never got the chance to post these pictures a while back, here they are! My beaut bestie Sam took some snaps on a whim of me in one of my favourite accessories as of late. I bought this vintage scarf for £3 at a sale in my university's students union and thought nothing of it, but as it turns out its the perfect size to wear as a headscarf and I absolutely love the mosaic-like pattern on it. It takes a little faffing around, but once it's been secured with some faithful bobby pins its the easiest way to jazz up the most casual outfit. I went for my vintage mom jeans, plain white tee and docs to tone down the outfit as much as possible, and I also find it adds somewhat of a girly vibe to an otherwise fairly androgynous look. Let me know what you think!

CONVERSATION

Back
to top