A Festival Season Update

As festival season is slowly but surely creeping up on us, I thought I'd share with you some of my style favourites at to mo and some pieces I hope to be buying as soon as that next payday rolls around!

Halter bikini top - Motel Rocks
Choker - Regal Rose
Cap - Urban Outfitters
Crochet top - Misguided
Embroidered jeans - Glamorous
Stripe trousers - Topshop

I'm going to Leeds fest this year (eeeep!) as well as planning many more summer adventures and since dropping a dress size earlier in the year I feel like I need to seriously update my summer wardrobe and treat myself a little! Simple playsuits like these from ASOS and Monki are going to come in super handy to just chuck on paired with trusty Doc Martens and some face glitter and be out the tent in no time, while the clashing prints from Motel Rocks and Topshop give off that more carefree festival vibe that I'm going for this summer. I'm also loving the cut of those Topshop trousers - there's something about that awkward length that makes them so versatile! I've also been after a couple of caps for summer that I suit but won't be too bothered about losing mid-moshpit, so these ones from Urban Outfitters are perfect and I'm really digging the nude coloured one too. I can't wait to get some more bold and fun pieces to inject a bit of life back into my rather sorry-looking wardrobe!

CONVERSATION

Back
to top