Breakfast Bowl #3: Berry & Banana Ice Cream

Ice cream? For breakfast? Yup, you heard it right! This is a completely dairy-free, fruit-based breakfast which tastes exactly the same as your normal ice cream but with none of the guilt and all of the sweetness.
It's also super simple to make; just slice a couple of bananas into smaller chunks and pop them in the freezer overnight, and then in the morning whizz them up in your blender! You can just have this as banana ice cream and top it with whatever fruit you fancy, but I slipped in a couple of strawberries to give it more of a berry flavour. The more bananas the thicker the texture, so I would recommend using less liquidy fruits unless you want more of a fro-yo texture.
I topped it off with a sprinkling of oats and some frozen blueberries, then tucked in for another yummy breakfast bowl! I'm loving these for the morning at the minute, as they really make me feel as though I'm starting the day off right and give me the boost of energy I need - as well as satisfying the sweet-tooth I seem to permanently have at the minute!

CONVERSATION

Back
to top