Breakfast Bowl #1: Smoothie Wonderland

 Good morning and happy Monday!
In an attempt to be a slightly healthier and happier version of myself, I've dedicated the whole of this week to me, myself and I - and a healthy dose of university deadline work obviously. I've always wanted to try out this whole smoothie-bowl-breakfast-pinterest thingy, so thought I'd finally give it a go this week and see how much of a difference it truly makes.

Turns out, it's probably hella better for you than your average bowl of coco pops and gives you a ton of energy for the rest of the day! This morning I used:

2 bananas
Half a dozen strawberries
A handful of oats
Soya milk
NOTE: The more oats, the thicker the smoothie!

All you need to do is whip your ingredients up in a blender until it's nice and smooth, pour into a bowl or jar of your choice, and add your fave toppings! I used blueberries, a handful of granola and a couple of leftover strawberries to top mine off and make it insta-worthy. Of course you can also use milk of your own choice - be it almond, soya or just semi-skimmed.

Give your own smoothie bowl a go - they're full of energy and super satisfying to start your week out right. Expect a few more of these from me in the future...
Stay positive & enjoy your week!

CONVERSATION

Back
to top